Monday, December 31, 2007

Current Events

Currently reading: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. I got this from paperbackswap a while ago and have been meaning to read it; now I've finally started and dug in about 100 pages so far. It's a bit of a head trip, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it'll take me.

Currently playing: Dragon Quest VIII for the PS2 (an excellent game for those of you who love old-school console RPGs); I've also recently started Dragon Quest V for the Super Nintendo (again) on my computer.

Currently playing: Also playing lots of board games. I got Nomeda the Swiss Map expansion for Ticket to Ride: Europe for Christmas, and she got me Bohnanza. Aside from that, we've also been digging into our game library and playing some of our other games while I'm on vacation.

Currently studying: Analysis and Algebra for the qualifying exams in January. I'm not too worried, but I'll still need to study - I've started looking at previous years' qualifying exams.

Currently planning on studying: Algebra 2, Topology 1, and a Graph Theory reading course in the Spring term. Algebra I expect will go quite well, and hopefully it won't be too difficult to keep up with 3 classes and my TA duties.

Currently located: At my in-laws' place for New Years. We'll be venturing out into the mall world this morning so that Nomeda can get a trim and we can have fun otherwise.

Happy New Year's everyone!

No comments: